Re: Memory issue on FreeBSD - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Achilleas Mantzios
Subject Re: Memory issue on FreeBSD
Date
List pgsql-general
How do you measure that smth is missing from top? What values do you add?
I am currently running 8.3 but we shouldn't be so far apart top-wise.
What is the reading under SIZE and RES in top for all postgresql processes?
Take note that shared mem should be recorded for each and every postmaster running.

-
Achilleas Mantzios
IT DEPT