Re: [GENERAL] query buffer max length of 16384 exceeded - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ed Loehr
Subject Re: [GENERAL] query buffer max length of 16384 exceeded
Date
List pgsql-general
I've seen this a few times.  It usually results from an unescaped
embedded apostrophe, e.g.,

INSERT INTO ybsc_note (rem) VALUES ('This don't work 'cuz there ain't no
escapes or backslashes around my single quotes.');

Cheers,
Ed Loehr