Re: [Fwd: postgresql-6.5.3. RPMs (Well Done!)] - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Thomas Lockhart
Subject Re: [Fwd: postgresql-6.5.3. RPMs (Well Done!)]
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> Oh, and the 6.5.3-2 RPMs are ready whenever you want to upload them to
> ftp.postgresql.org.  They're in the usual place on ramifordistat.net.

Ah, I should have mentioned: I found a missing file in the 6.5.3-1
RPMs I was repackaging (and using!) for Mandrake. libpq++.H isn't
copied to /usr/include/pgsql/ due to the bizarre cap H in the file
name.

Vince, is there any real reason to keep this "cap H" convention? It is
the only file in the whole distro which has this, and it causes
problems for packagers and perhaps for Makefiles and emacs-like
editors.
                - Thomas

South Pasadena, California