Re: [SQL] Debug messages in beta5 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: [SQL] Debug messages in beta5
Date
List pgsql-general
Kyle <kyle@actarg.com> writes:
> These were interesting too:  I'm not sure what to make of them:

> NOTICE:  Adding missing FROM-clause entry for table "cont_group_link"
> ERROR:  Rule WHERE condition may not contain references to other
> relations
> NOTICE:  Adding missing FROM-clause entry for table "cont_group_link"

These are fishy --- I would not have expected pg_dump output to trigger
such messages.  Could you redo the load with PGOPTIONS="-d2" so that the
queries appear in the log along with the notices/errors?  That way we
could see just what's triggering the messages.

            regards, tom lane