Re: [HACKERS] pg_dump bug - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Thomas Lockhart
Subject Re: [HACKERS] pg_dump bug
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> I confirm this bug for 6.5.3, Linux

Hmm. I'm running a more-or-less current development tree, and don't
see a problem (on Linux also). Does someone want to track it down??

Although Jose may have marked the line causing a problem, perhaps
someone can more explicitly identify the offending syntax?
                 - Thomas

> > I think I found a bug in pg_dump:
> > CREATE TABLE "ut" (
> >         "azienda" character(16) NOT NULL,
> >         "ragione_sociale" character varying(45) NOT NULL,
> >         "indirizzo" character(40),
> >         "inizio_attivita" date DEFAULT date( 'current'::datetime + '0
> > sec') NOT NULL,
> >         "fine_attivita" date);
> > If I try to recreate the table I have this:
> > ERROR:  parser: parse error at or near "'"

South Pasadena, California