Re: [INTERFACES] ResultSet.getDate - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Oscar Serrano
Subject Re: [INTERFACES] ResultSet.getDate
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
Hi:
I'm from Spain. I've exported some tables from MS Access to Postgres. You
know, in Spain, a number like this: 1,234.56 me write it like this:
1.234,56
i.e., the thousand separator is the "." and the decimal separator is the ","

I'm going to use Perl (DBI) to get the data from the databases.
Is there anyway so DBI or postgress gives me the data in the spanish format?

I wouldn't like to use somethink like this:
$result=~s/\./,/g;
to convert all "." to "," and vice-versa.

Thanks

--

Oscar Serrano

http://www.fondos.net