pg_dump bug - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From jose soares
Subject pg_dump bug
Date
Re: [HACKERS] pg_dump bug  (Oleg Bartunov <oleg@sai.msu.su>)
Re: [HACKERS] pg_dump bug  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

I think I found a bug in pg_dump:
I created a table like:

CREATE TABLE ut (       Azienda                CHAR(16)    NOT NULL,       ragione_sociale     VARCHAR(45) NOT NULL,
  indirizzo                CHAR(40),       inizio_attivita         DATE DEFAULT CURRENT_DATE,       fine_attivita
   DATE       );

and pg_dump modify the structure table as:

\connect - postgres
CREATE TABLE "ut" (       "azienda" character(16) NOT NULL,       "ragione_sociale" character varying(45) NOT NULL,
 "indirizzo" character(40),       "inizio_attivita" date DEFAULT date( 'current'::datetime + '0

sec') NOT NULL,       "fine_attivita" date);

If I try to recreate the table I have this:
ERROR:  parser: parse error at or near "'"

Any ideas ?

José