Re: [SQL] nulls and datetime - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Thomas Lockhart
Subject Re: [SQL] nulls and datetime
Date
List pgsql-sql
> > Seems to me that NULL in should produce NULL out, which was the old
> > behavior. I'll add this to my ToDo, unless someone else has already
> > picked it up.
> If you don't fix it sooner, I will change it when I pass through that
> code doing the fmgr interface changes...

I started looking at it, and remembered that part of the problem is
that the date type and time type are pass-by-value, so they will need
to use the "undocumented second argument". I'll put it on my ToDo
list, but may not look at it until you fix up fmgr()...
                     - Thomas

South Pasadena, California