Re: [INTERFACES] ODBC connect from Linux to Postgresql db server - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Aage J. Skjolingstad
Subject Re: [INTERFACES] ODBC connect from Linux to Postgresql db server
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
No much responce from the list, but I got it running anyway using
unixODBC.

Sure, I got some valuable help from Drew Whittle (NZ) and reading a bit
more at the http://www.unixodbc.org site, it compiled and installed on
my RH 6.1 whitout any problems, - even including a nice GUI.

One more question though for a novice:

1) The Postgresql-odbc included w/ 6.5.2 is that different for the
unixODBC included driver ?

Sincerely,

Aage