Re: [INTERFACES] Uppercase problem with several interfaces - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Sebastien Flacher
Subject Re: [INTERFACES] Uppercase problem with several interfaces
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
Hello everybody,

for psql and from the perl interface,
the correct syntax seems to be:

select "field" from "table" where "field"='value';

... with the single quotes to be protected with \ when the request is sent to the backend from a script  (rather than
psql);

--
Sebastien Flacher
Software Engineer - Network Engineering