bug in jdbc - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From luvar@plaintext.sk
Subject bug in jdbc
Date
Re: bug in jdbc  (Oliver Jowett <oliver@opencloud.com>)
List pgsql-jdbc
Hi, I have executed some update query and I have requested to return generated id...

statement.executeUpdate(query, Statement.RETURN_GENERATED_KEYS);
ResultSet ids  = statement.getGeneratedKeys();
ids.next();
ids.getInt(1);

It will fail with this exception:

19:03:50,300         WARN ObjectBrowser:254 - Bad value for type int : /home/luvar/output.svg
org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: Bad value for type int : /home/luvar/output.svg
    at org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2ResultSet.toInt(AbstractJdbc2ResultSet.java:2759)
    at org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2ResultSet.getInt(AbstractJdbc2ResultSet.java:2003)

I am using maven. Used jdbc version:

    <dependency>
        <groupId>postgresql</groupId>
        <artifactId>postgresql</artifactId>
        <version>9.0-801.jdbc4</version>
    </dependency>

I have table constructed in such way, that id (bigserial typed) column is NOT first column. It is second and first
columnof my table is "url" column to which I try insert "/home/luvar/output.svg" value.

Can you have a look and confirm this bug to me, or there is no bug and something I am doing bad?