Re: [DOCS] Re: [HACKERS] Outline for PostgreSQL book - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Lamar Owen
Subject Re: [DOCS] Re: [HACKERS] Outline for PostgreSQL book
Date
List pgsql-docs
Paul Becker wrote:
> a good read. I'm sure he embellished a lot on his experiences.  He strikes
> me as being a puckish kind of guy, somewhat rare amongst engineers. Read
> some of his other material. A Day at the Zoo is a good one.

And "Travels with Samantha" is a hoot.  His coding style is very similar
to his writing style -- lispish.  But, then again, he's an old-hand MIT
LISP hacker.  You should read his tcl one day -- I've laughed till I've
cried over some of his code.  (I don't know if that's more of a
statement about his coding style, or about my reading habits.....)

Philip is certainly an interesting writer.

Oh, BTW, Bruce, "You're Welcome."

Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio
1 Peter 4:11