Re: [SQL] Questions about vacuum analyze - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Steven M. Wheeler
Subject Re: [SQL] Questions about vacuum analyze
Date
List pgsql-sql
Tom,

I tried your suggestion for -S 32 through -S 1 running a select distinct against
my history table.  I normally run with -S 2048 on the startup of the master
process.  FYI: the history table uses the same layout as the currnt table, its
just an hourly summation of the minute by minute data in currnt.  history has
189,724 records.

Bottom line: The select never failed.

Thanks

--