Re: Patch to add objetct size on "\d+" verbose output - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Brendan Jurd
Subject Re: Patch to add objetct size on "\d+" verbose output
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Apr 14, 2008 at 8:45 AM, Dickson dos Santos Guedes
<guediz@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Apr 12, 2008 at 7:43 PM, Brendan Jurd <direvus@gmail.com> wrote:
>  >  I was going to try this patch out, but it would not apply.  Seems that
>  >  where the patch should have &, it has & instead.  Has this somehow
>  >  been HTML entity-ified?
>
>  You are right, I don't now why this occurs. I'm sending it now
>  gziped, You may test it again.

Hi Dickson,

I actually already corrected the '&'s manually and tested your
patch like that.  It's nice -- I think this is a very worthwhile
addition to \dt+

I note that your last email only went to -hackers; you might want to
send the updated version of your patch to -patches as well.

Cheers,
BJ