Re: Pgbouncer and postgres - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: Pgbouncer and postgres
Date
List pgsql-general
On 9/19/18 5:40 AM, ncontu wrote:
> Hi Fabio,
> It used to work before, even without installing updates.

Exactly, the suspicion is that something in the updates changed the
behavior of your system.

> I got two interfaces : private IP and localhost
>
> Selinux is disabled.
> I tried installing it from source, from git repo. Can't find the RPM, do you
> have any link for centos7?

I believe Fabio is talking about the Postgres community repo:

https://yum.postgresql.org/

This would be a repo change if you are currently using the CentOS repos.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com