Question about temporal tables... - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Mauricio Rodriguez
Subject Question about temporal tables...
Date
List pgsql-sql
Hi, does anybody know if postgres has a problem when you try to create a temporal table with the same name???

and I mean with a really lot of tries????

I mean, I have an intranet with a php3 script that creates temporal table call "temp1" and this is destroy inmedeately,
whenthe script stop,

but, after a lot of times to create this table it says, that can't create the table anymore, postgres has a problem
withthat???

because when I change the name of the table sometimes it works again, but sometimes, i have to destroy the DB and
createagain with psql, but I think this isn't normal, isn't it???

thanks

--
Mauricio Rodriguez Cruz
Interimagen Interactiva