[Fwd: bug ? get_groname: group 0 not found] - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Spirou
Subject [Fwd: bug ? get_groname: group 0 not found]
Date
RE: [INTERFACES] [Fwd: bug ? get_groname: group 0 not found]  (postgres@taifun.interface-business.de)
List pgsql-interfaces
I posted this message in pgsql-novice, but got no answer.
I dare forward it to pgsql-hackers, though I fear it could be a misuse
of that list.

Could you post an answer on novice since I've not subscribed to hackers.
(Too high level for me, I think)

--
Spirou