Re: [SQL] What JDBC datatype can be used for DATETIME ? - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Esteban Chiner Sanz
Subject Re: [SQL] What JDBC datatype can be used for DATETIME ?
Date
List pgsql-sql
I had the same problem and I finally ended up using the timestamp type in postgres
and using the getTimestamp function y Java. That worked fine for me.
               Esteban Chiner

echiner@tissat.esTISSATAv.Aragon, 30, 5ª planta  Phone: 96 393 9950Valencia (SPAIN)