a few additional JDBC points?? - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Mark Dzmura
Subject a few additional JDBC points??
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
Peter,

Thanks for your incisive replies to my earlier query.. I still have two questions.
(I wouldn't ask them if I was able to find the answers elsewhere, but I haven't
found them in the JDBC 1.2 or 2.0 specs, or the 2 books in my possession which
give some coverage to JDBC...)

>From JDBC,

1. Is it possible to enumerate or discover the databases in a running database??

2. Is it possible to enumerate or discover the tables in a database??

Thanks,
Mark Dzmura

--
)))) This email routed via a wireless gateway!! ((((