Re: [HACKERS] Unable to create tables... - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Lamar Owen
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Unable to create tables...
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Don Baccus wrote:
> I can't "drop table foo", getting an error message telling
> me the class doesn't exist, so that's not the problem.
> It would seem as some system table is being corrupted???

Check pg_tables and pg_class -- select * from pg_tables; will give you a
list of tables from the system catalog, and select * from ps_class; will
do the same for classes -- if the psuedo-dropped table shows in either
of these tables, delete it, and see if that helps.  If this indeed is a
system table corruption..... eeewwww....

Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio