problems compiling scripts.I'm near suicide - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ximo Domenech
Subject problems compiling scripts.I'm near suicide
Date
Re: [GENERAL] problems compiling scripts.I'm near suicide  (Herouth Maoz <herouth@oumail.openu.ac.il>)
List pgsql-general
Hi.
I have been compiling scripts for two days, and cannot resolve the
problem with postgres. (working with solaris 2.7)
I don't know if the problem is in the compilation because it isn't
causes errors.
I am compiling with:

gcc  x.c y.c z.c -o xyzcgi -L/usr/local/pgsql/lib -R/usr/local/pgsql/lib
-lpq
mv xyzcgi /export/home/httpd/cgi-bin/pruebacgi

When the script is executed from a html page, returned this error to the
navigator:

Premature end of script headers: /export/home/httpd/cgi-bin/xyzcgi

In the log file of Apache I can see the same message and other:

Internal Server Error
Premature end of script headers: /export/home/httpd/cgi-bin/pruebacgi

Connection to database 'xyz' OK
DECLARE CURSOR command failed
[error] [client 127.0.0.1] Premature end of script headers

Can anyone help me ? Pleeeeeease.
I dont know how to continue. :-|

Thanks to everyone.