CVS, Java etc - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Chris Bitmead
Subject CVS, Java etc
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Several problems - Java and CVS.

CVS has stopped working for me. I get the error...
Fatal error, aborting.
: no such user

I've tried logging in and out to no avail. It was working for me before.
As an aside I did an strace cvs update and saw "I love you" in the
trace. (??!)

Java - I tried to build JDBC to teach myself Java. I'm getting the
following build errors. While I'm only teaching myself Java the brackets
don't even seem to match. I'm using Java 1.2 Linux.

javac postgresql/Driver.java
postgresql/Driver.java:107: Identifier expected.   } catch(PSQLException(ex1) {                             ^
postgresql/Driver.java:111: 'catch' without 'try'.   } catch(Exception ex2) {     ^
2 errors
make[1]: *** [postgresql/Driver.class] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/usr/local/src/postgres-cvs/pgsql/src/interfaces/jdbc'
make: *** [all] Error 2