Sharing a user defined type - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Luiz Renuncio
Subject Sharing a user defined type
Date
List pgsql-sql
Hello,

we created a new data type (a 3d point) and the functions to access it.
Everything works all right when we log as the DB administrator ( who
created type and function).

Now we want to share the new existing data type with other users and
groups that do not have permission to execute data and function
creation. The question is: how can we share new data types with other
users than their creator.

We have been looking for an answer in the whole pgsql docs, man pages,
etc but nothing was found. Does anybody knows the answer?

We'd appreciate any help...

Thanks
L. E. Renuncio