Embedded SQL in 'C' - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From nathan@khmere.com
Subject Embedded SQL in 'C'
Date
List pgsql-sql
Does anyone know how to open a cursor for 'C" ..?

I have checked the previous postings but cannot locate the proper syntax
here is a snipit :

void ShowTable_type(){ EXEC SQL BEGIN DECLARE SECTION; char *Atid; // variables to retrieve the table info char *Adesc;
EXECSQL END DECLARE SECTION; EXEC SQL CONNECT 'nathan'; EXEC SQL DECLARE lets_get_tid CURSOR FOR   SELECT type.tid;
printf("Choosethe TID to delete\n\n<TID> \n"); do{   EXEC SQL OPEN lets_get_tid;

    EXEC SQL FETCH lets_get_tid INTO  //line 255     :Atid;
   printf("%s",Atid); }while(SQLCODE != SQLEND); EXEC SQL CLOSE lets_get_tid;
}

What am  I doing wrong ..? here what happens when I rund ecpg :

ecpg  4sql.c -o 4comp.c
4sql.c:124: parse error
make: *** [sql] Error 255

Please if anyone has any ideas please let me know.

Thank you

Nathan