Re: [GENERAL] Implementing hierarchy - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Chris Bitmead
Subject Re: [GENERAL] Implementing hierarchy
Date
List pgsql-general
I have a similar problem. I can tell you how to get subcategories and
sub-sub categories with unions and self-joins, but it sounds like you've
already worked that out. I don't know how to get sub-categories down to
an arbitrary depth (I think this is the crux of your question), so I
have joins that go down several levels, as many as I need.