problem with JDBC - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From ßN·¬
Subject problem with JDBC
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
I have a problem with JDBC:
I write an applet including the JDBC code to connect to the pgsql server
to get data.
My applet runs fine everytime from the init() state.
But sometimes goes wrong if I press "Reload" on the browser which makes
my program runs again from the start() state.
The Statement gets the previous ResultSet to me when I
"executeQuery(SQLQuery)".
Is that possible that I get the previous ResultSet because I press the
"Reload" while the ResultSet is transferring to me ?
But the document says that the previous ResultSet will be close by the
Statement when that statement is re-executed .
Therefore, why do I get the previous ResultSet in the Statement ?

Attachment