Re: Merge statement - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Boboc Cristi
Subject Re: Merge statement
Date
List pgsql-docs
I agree that your statement is true, but it is still not quite self sufficient.

For the time being I have no idea how to make it easier to be understood. As I have said, for me it is a little confusing.

I would pay attention to Kirk Parker <khp@equatoria.us> idea: when_clause [ when_clause [...]] to indicate repetitions without commas and xyz [, xyz[, ...]] to indicate repetitions that require commas.

I'll be back if some worthy idea will hit my mind.

Best regards, Cristi Boboc