[DOCS] Fix some typos - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Alexander Law
Subject [DOCS] Fix some typos
Date
List pgsql-docs
Hello,

Please consider committing the attached patches for docs. (One of them is affecting a comment in src/.)

Also I found some inconsistent spellings of the names, but I'm not sure whether it should be fixed:
1. "Hans-Jurgen Schonig" and "Hans-Juergen Schoenig".
Maybe it's better to spell it as "Hans-Jürgen Schönig"?

2. "Kondo Mitsumasa" and "Mitsumasa Kondo"
The former one is encountered only once so maybe it should be replaced with the latter.

3. "Alex Shulgin", "Alexander Shulgin", and "Oleksandr Shulgin"
I believe that the correct name spelling is "Alexander".

--
Alexander Lakhin
The Russian Postgres Company

Attachment