Re: [HACKERS] Syntax of LOCK TABLE ... - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Thomas Lockhart
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Syntax of LOCK TABLE ...
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> I have modified the grammar to require IN.  Looks like someone cleaned
> up the LOCK grammar options recently, but forgot the IN.

'Twas me. I don't recall seeing IN in the first place, but the
original gram.y support code did not actually use the normal yacc
grammar, but rather read most fields as IDENTS and then did strcmp()'s
to build the parse tree. There were lots of hidden behaviors in that.

Sorry, and thanks for fixing it.
                        - Tom

South Pasadena, California