Re: Query results vary depending on the plan cache mode used - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Query results vary depending on the plan cache mode used
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Richard Guo <guofenglinux@gmail.com> writes:
> While working on the grouping sets patches for queries with GROUP BY
> items that are constants, I noticed $subject on master.  As an
> example, consider

This particular example seems like it's just an illustration of
our known bugs with grouping sets using non-Var columns.  I see
no reason to blame the plan cache for it.  Do you have any
examples that don't depend on such a bug?

(And yes, I apologize for not yet having reviewed your patch
to fix the grouping-sets bug.)