Re: [HACKERS] 6.5 TODO list - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Thomas Lockhart
Subject Re: [HACKERS] 6.5 TODO list
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> int8 indexing needs work?

afaik it is OK now. It worked with my limited testing anyway, and the
problems I thought I saw earlier were much more fundamental.

> Docs for INSERT INTO/SELECT INTO fix

Done. You did it, I did it (but hadn't committed yet), gotta be done
by now...

> Some CASE() statements involving two tables crash

Done. Tom Lane reenabled the regression test queries which illustrated
this.

New items:

Write up CASE(), COALESCE(), IFNULL()
Add Vadim's isolation level syntax to gram.y, preproc.y. (Currently
done with string parsing outside of yacc.)

I have some other stuff on my list for the docs, but will send along a
list of what's left in a few days.
                    - Thomas

South Pasadena, California