Re: [GENERAL] Trying using Postgresql on FreeBSD - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Palle Girgensohn
Subject Re: [GENERAL] Trying using Postgresql on FreeBSD
Date
List pgsql-general
With FreeBSD, you should really use the port; it saves you much grief. I
recommend it!  cd /usr/ports/databases/postgresql && make install (with
a fresh ports tree, which you get with "cvsup
/usr/share/examples/cvsup/ports-supfile").

Regards,
Palle