HSavage bug in Postgresql beta? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Chris Bitmead
Subject HSavage bug in Postgresql beta?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I'm using the 990329 snap shot.

I was doing this query...
SELECT story.approved, story.oid FROM story, webuser, category* WHERE
story.webuser = webuser.oid AND story.category = category.oid;
approved|   oid
--------+------
f       |181760
t       |179383
t       |179384
t       |179385
t       |179386
t       |179387
(6 rows)

So far, so good. "approved" is a boolean field. Now I try...

SELECT story.approved, story.oid FROM story, webuser, category* WHERE
story.webuser = webuser.oid AND story.category = category.oid and
approved;
approved|oid
(0 rows)

Yow! I expect 5 of the above 6 rows, but now I get none!
I tried simplifying the SELECT to only join 2 of the above tables but
the problem didn't arise.

Has anything been fixed recently that might account for this? If not, is
there anyway I can help you guys to get it fixed?