[INTERFACES] Delphi TDataset - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From nico@clubdelphi.com (Nicolas Aragon)
Subject [INTERFACES] Delphi TDataset
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
I'm new to this list so hello everybody!

The questions:

1) Is there (or is anybody working on) a Borland Delphi TDataset to
provide native access to Postgres databases?
I don't mean using odbc, but directly the Postgres client API.

2) I've got a little confused about Postgres docs talking about
something that I understand as an unique row id (sorry, I'm familiar
with Oracle terms).
Is there such a "rowid"? Is it possible to retrieve it without
explicitely being referred in the sql query?

Excuse my poor English, hope you understand anyway O:)

greetings

    Nico
    nico@clubdelphi.com