Re: [INTERFACES] JDBC getUpdateCount() is working ? - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Constantin Teodorescu
Subject Re: [INTERFACES] JDBC getUpdateCount() is working ?
Date
List pgsql-interfaces

Peter Mount wrote:
> This is implemented in the 6.5 driver.
> Actually, I implemented this last weekend.

The JDBC driver from 6.5 (beta) will work with 6.4.2 backend ?
I have downloaded 6.5 and I can compile it but I want to use it with a
6.4.2 PostgreSQL server!
Is this possible ? Or should I wait for 6.5 final ?

--
Constantin Teodorescu
FLEX Consulting Braila, ROMANIA