(no subject) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Guo Ge
Subject (no subject)
Date
List pgsql-general

hello ,all:
   It's known that some database system such as Oracle,Sysbase can
support the Two-Phase Commit that postgreSQL cann't. I want to  make the
postgreSQL cooperate with other database under a transaction manager so
that we can deal  with distributed  transactions.
   Now I met some questions.I wish someone can help me.
   First, I have  some trouble with log. I cann't find out the log's
structure. I find the system writes two bits into block when a
transaction commits.Maybe they the log's records.Is it right?
  Second ,I want to know the position of source codes about the postgres
dealing with the input from the frontend such as psql.
 I'm eager to your helps.Thanks.
 If you are interested in the transaction processing,please send mail to
me(yanjia@nudt.edu.cn).

                                     Guo Ge