Re: Postgresql Access with Perl and DBD::PG - Mailing list pgsql-general

From J J
Subject Re: Postgresql Access with Perl and DBD::PG
Date
List pgsql-general
It sounds like you dont have write permission where ever it wants to create
Makemaker.tmp.
In the directory you're building in, and as root, try:

chown -R me.mygroup *

That will make you the owner of all files in that dir and the ones below it
(-R), and also set
the group to mygroup. Untested, but it's worked for me on other things.

Regards,
  J J