Re: About CMake (was Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Append major version number and for libraries soname major) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jonah H. Harris
Subject Re: About CMake (was Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Append major version number and for libraries soname major)
Date
Re: About CMake (was Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Append major version number and for libraries soname major)  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@commandprompt.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Dec 29, 2008 at 11:47 AM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> But of course those are just as straightforward in autoconf.  It's
> the not-straightforward stuff that's going to be a PITA to translate.

As much as I dislike autotools, I really despise CMake; it's a nasty
piece of work and I hope we don't switch to it.  Though, as I must've
missed it, what's the main complaint with the current build system?

--
Jonah H. Harris, Senior DBA
myYearbook.com