Re: jsonpath - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Nikita Glukhov
Subject Re: jsonpath
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Attached 28th version of the patches.

On 23.01.2019 8:01, Alexander Korotkov wrote:

On Wed, Jan 23, 2019 at 3:40 AM Nikita Glukhov <n.gluhov@postgrespro.ru> wrote:
Attached 26th version of the patches:
* Documentation:   - Fixed some mistakes   - Removed mention of syntax extensions not present in this patch   - Documented '.datetime(format, default_tz)'* Removed accidental syntax extension allowing to write '@.key' without '@'
Thank you!

I've made few more changes to patchset:* Change back interface of JsonbExtractScalar().  I decide it would
be better to keep it.* Run pgindent
I have fixed indentation by adding new typedefs to
src/tools/pgindent/typedefs.list.

Also I have renamed LikeRegexContext => JsonLikeRegexContext.

 * Improve documentation of .keyvalue() function.

Finally, I'm going to commit this if no objections.
Thank you!

--
Nikita Glukhov
The Russian Postgres Company