VACUUM PARALLEL option vs. max_parallel_maintenance_workers - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject VACUUM PARALLEL option vs. max_parallel_maintenance_workers
Date
List pgsql-hackers
If I read the code correctly, the VACUUM PARALLEL option is capped by
the active max_parallel_maintenance_workers setting.  So if I write
VACUUM (PARALLEL 5), it will still only do 2 by default.  Is that
correct?  The documentation (VACUUM man page) seems to indicate a
different behavior.

I haven't been able to set up something to test or verify this either way.