Psql ODBC and 'lo' type in PostgreSQL 6.4.x (error inserting large obj...) - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Wojciech Kromer
Subject Psql ODBC and 'lo' type in PostgreSQL 6.4.x (error inserting large obj...)
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
I found where the problem is.

In the file  "convert.c" from PsqlODBC  dll source code i found the
line:
    sprintf(param_string, "%d", lobj_oid);
for PostrgeSQL 6.3 it's OK, but for 6.4 shoul be
    sprintf(param_string, "%d::lo", lobj_oid);
or something like this.
My sugestion to autors of PsqlODBC is to add an option to the ODBC
driver.

Could anyone compile PsqlODBC and test it?
I don't have any Microsoft Copmiler Stuff...,
... or anyone wrote a makefile for mingw

If You have soullution please send me one

PS. I don't like to go back to 6.3.....

--
%%
Kazda cywilizacja musi dojsc do momentu, w ktorym wymysli PIWO!