Re: [SQL] Correction - not crash - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From G. Anthony Reina
Subject Re: [SQL] Correction - not crash
Date
List pgsql-sql
Tim,

    It sounds like one of your table indicies became corrupted. I had a
similar thing happen to me before. To test this, try vacuuming each
table separately (i.e. 'vacuum verbose analyze tablename'). If each
table vacuums separately, then it is a problem with the main index (the
table of tables). In this case, you'll probably have to pg_dump and
restore the database (or possibly first try to drop the indicies and
re-create them).

-Tony