Re: [SQL] SQL query _slow_ - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Gregg Berkholtz
Subject Re: [SQL] SQL query _slow_
Date
List pgsql-sql
So, if I understand correctly. I am not doing anything wrong in terms of the
SQL coding, it is just the speed of the postmaster right now.
I am new to PostgreSQL and SQL for that matter, but another question I have
would be:
Would indexes help at all? <-- If so, what should I index to get the best
speed?

Thanks
Gregg Berkholtz