Re: BUG #15475: Views over CITEXT columns return no data - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Paul Schaap
Subject Re: BUG #15475: Views over CITEXT columns return no data
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Hi Andrew,

Bingo, set enable_parallel_hash=false;  gets a correct result whereas set enable_parallel_hash=true;  gets 0.

Yes I might have reversed some of the explains, my excuse its Friday and I went to bed late and am burnt out today :-)

CHEERS
Paul