Re: [SQL] Java/JDBC/PGSQL Mailing List Archiver - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Fabrice Scemama
Subject Re: [SQL] Java/JDBC/PGSQL Mailing List Archiver
Date
List pgsql-sql
I globally agree with your points. Thanks for taking time
to write them for us.

If 1, 2, and 3 cannot be considered as essential -- we still
can backup the BLOBs, delete them, etc. with few programming
skills, 4 is very important.

So, as you put it, as far as Mailing List Archives are concerned,
bodies should be split, and attachments BLOBed.

Chavouah Tov!

Fabrice Scemama
Internet Developer too, but in France ;)