Re: [INTERFACES] bug in ODBC driver ? - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Sergio Kessler
Subject Re: [INTERFACES] bug in ODBC driver ?
Date
List pgsql-interfaces

Byron Nikolaidis wrote:

> Sergio wrote:
>
> > According with the Odbc spec (Odbc Sdk 3.5), the multiple call logic
> > must apply to _all_ length variable fields.
> >

> I realize this, but as always, it comes down to a matter of development time.
> When your dealing with free software, you have to remember that.

Of course !, please, Byron, don't get me wrong, I just want to
help, I know that you and Insigth are doing wonderful things
for us without receiving any money.
Please, excuse me if my reply go with an unfortunate tone.

--
Who is the General Failure and what f* do reading my disk !?