Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Fix collprovider of predefined collations - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Fix collprovider of predefined collations
Date
List pgsql-committers
> Fix collprovider of predefined collations
> An earlier version of the patch had collprovider as an integer and thus
> set these to 0, but the correct setting is now null.

Surely this is not right.  Neither collprovider nor the other fixed-length
fields following it in pg_collation are marked nullable, and most of them
are accessed as struct fields so that's not an easy thing to change.

The fact that the buildfarm didn't blow up is a bit odd.  Maybe we're
missing some enforcement somewhere?

            regards, tom lane