Re: [HACKERS] PL/pgSQL a great procedural language for PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Thomas G. Lockhart
Subject Re: [HACKERS] PL/pgSQL a great procedural language for PostgreSQL
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> Perhaps make the isNull flag a bitmap ?
> In case it is an int (I haven't looked), we get room for flagging 32
> arguments

Hmm. Well, how about if we look at what we would prefer if we were
allowed to start from the beginning, and then consider this as an
alternative. Doing this with a bitmap might be a bit arcane.

> Also I hope that most current code will run unchanged, in case it
> tests for 0 / not 0

Good point.
                     - Thomas