Re: pgsql: Fix 007_sync_rep.pl to notice failures in ALTER SYSTEM SET. - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: pgsql: Fix 007_sync_rep.pl to notice failures in ALTER SYSTEM SET.
Date
List pgsql-committers
> On Mon, Aug 26, 2019 at 09:03:08PM +0000, Tom Lane wrote:
>> Fix 007_sync_rep.pl to notice failures in ALTER SYSTEM SET.

> Just for the note.  I think that this needs a closer lookup and I am
> afraid that there are more issues like this one.

Yeah, it might be a good idea to make a sweep to see what other tests
should be using safe_psql.

Or, more radically, we could think about redefining PostgresNode::psql
to complain about errors, and you have to use something else if you
want it not to?

            regards, tom lane