Re: [DOCS] Re: [HACKERS] Alternative to LIMIT in SELECT ? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Thomas G. Lockhart
Subject Re: [DOCS] Re: [HACKERS] Alternative to LIMIT in SELECT ?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
OK, I've installed new beta html docs on the web page, and put them into
tar files in ftp://postgresql.org/pub/patches.

I've also set my umask to allow group write permissions, so that the
pgsql group on hub.org can use my directories. Once we've gotten the
jade problem solved (see below) you should be able to regenerate docs at
will with a simple "gmake postgres.html" from my cvs tree.

> > There is a fully functioning jade/docbook installation on hub.org
> > (postgresql.org).

Note to scrappy:

jade seems to have gone away, or I've got my paths wrong:

$ gmake user.html
(rm -rf *.htm)
jade -D ref -D ../graphics -V %use-id-as-filename% -d
/home/users/t/thomas/db118.d/docbook/html/docbook.dsl -t sgml user.sgml
gmake: jade: Command not found
gmake: *** [user.html] Error 127

Help!

                 - Tom